- This policy covers how Nanoarmor, LLC treats personal information that Nanoarmor, LLC collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Nanoarmor, LLC products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Nanoarmor, LLC does not own or control, or to people that Nanoarmor, LLC does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Nanoarmor, LLC collects personal information when you register with Nanoarmor, LLC, when you use Nanoarmor, LLC products or services, when you visit Nanoarmor, LLC Sites or the pages of certain Nanoarmor, LLC partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Nanoarmor, LLC may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register, we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services, we might also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. When you register with Nanoarmor, LLC and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We may also ask you for personal information when you  enter a sweepstakes, contest, or promotion, whether sponsored by us or one of our partners;  when you take one of our polls or fill out a marketing survey;  when you make a purchase of merchandise or premium content  when you ask to receive any of our newsletters  and when you sign up for services provided by our partners, including fantasy sports games, message boards and other services offered.
- Nanoarmor, LLC collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Nanoarmor, LLC uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- We may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your requests for our products, programs, and services, to respond to your inquiries about our offerings, and to offer you other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- We sometimes use this information to communicate with you, such as to notify you when you have won one of our contests, that we are making changes to our subscriber agreements or billing policies, to fulfill a request by you for information, to contact you about the status of your account with us (including special promotions or discounts available to account holders), or to provide you with content alerts relating to your selected team. We may use your e-mail address if you tell us that you want to receive promotional information from nanoarmor.com or its advertisers.
- nanoarmor.com uses the information collected from you to better understand the demographics, interests and behavior of our collective audience or to deliver advertisements and promotions that are targeted to your interests. We do not share individual information about you with advertisers in the process.
- Nanoarmor, LLC does not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
- Nanoarmor, LLC does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Nanoarmor, LLC does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
o We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Nanoarmor, LLC under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Nanoarmor, LLC communicate with you about offers from Nanoarmor, LLC and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
o We have a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing Nanoarmor, LLC to collect and use their child’s information without consenting to Nanoarmor, LLC sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes.
o We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Nanoarmor, LLC displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria—for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
o Nanoarmor, LLC does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
o Nanoarmor, LLC advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- Nanoarmor, LLC works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- When you visit an Affiliate site, we share information we have collected about you with that Affiliate. We may share your e-mail address and other information with our Affiliates, partners or advertisers sponsoring a promotion or event.
- Some of our sites contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
- Nanoarmor, LLC may set and access Nanoarmor, LLC cookies on your computer.
- Nanoarmor, LLC lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Nanoarmor, LLC’s cookies.
- Nanoarmor, LLC uses web beacons to access Nanoarmor, LLC cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Nanoarmor, LLC products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Nanoarmor, LLC Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications might be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Nanoarmor, LLC service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Nanoarmor, LLC Newsletter, that are considered part of your Nanoarmor, LLC account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- You can update, correct or delete your Nanoarmor, LLC account by visiting our Account Deletion page
- Parents can review, edit, and delete information relating to their child’s Nanoarmor, LLC account using tools offered by Nanoarmor, LLC Account Information.
- If a parent chooses not to allow us to further collect or use a child’s information, parents enrolled in Nanoarmor, LLC Family Accounts can delete their child’s account by signing into that child’s account and then visiting our Account Deletion page.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- To learn more about security, including the security steps we have taken and security steps you can take, please email through the contact us tab on the site.
Nanoarmor, LLC may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Nanoarmor, LLC account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
112 S Lakeview Canyon Rd. Suite 160, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
Thank you for visiting our Site. Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used at this site. It describes the privacy practices for nanoarmor.com and affiliated Web sites.
This policy makes clear that the Site or its subsidiaries could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that Site would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service.